We all have the same goal at JMV. We want to provide a great quality product with great customer service. We work together to ensure that from design, to production and installation, we exceed your expectations.
Meet the Team
Join the Team
JMV Woodworks Ltd, a custom cabinet and millwork company that has been producing a high level of product since 1994 is looking to add to our already experienced and knowledgeable team. We are looking to add individuals who have already been in the cabinet making industry and have a good understanding of the cabinet making field.
We have the following positions available,
Sales/Project Managers with CAD experience.
- Full time position
Senior draftsmen responsibilities and expectations
- Must have experience with Autocad, Alphacam and Mozaik software ( if applicant has used other similar software like cabinetware or cabinet vision then training would be available in house)
- Be able to produce detailed drawings for clients with Autocad as well as shop drawings of all cabinets and millwork by working with our team of project managers
- Will be required to take those drawings and issue them for production using software that will create cut lists, code for cnc and material orders.
- Work together with shop foreman to constantly improve our systems, machining and construction to improve quality and efficiency
- A strong understanding of cabinet construction and installation is an asset
- Be able to work with in JMV’s standard’s but also to adapt to very custom designs as well
- Full time position
Benefits available after 6 months
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com
JMV provides our team with:
-all power tools, safety glasses and ear protection
-a benefit package offered after 6 months to full time employees
-positive work environment
-20,000 sq ft of a clean and organized shop full of well maintained equipment and tools and great people!
-also willing to further train applicant who is looking to start or complete apprenticeship program
Applicant required to be:
-punctual, reliable and organized
-self motivated and work well with others under direction
-ability to read and understand blue prints (autocad drawings)
-must have own supply of hand tools, steel toe shoes/boots
-ability to confidently operate all types of equipment
-be able to construct all types of quality custom cabinets from drawings to completion in a time- sensitive manner
If you are interested in joining our team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
JMV is looking forward to working with you!